WHAT DO I NEED FOR MY NEWBORN SESSION?
Nothing is required of you to bring to a session. We provide all of the backdrops/accessories necessary for the session. It is recommend clients bring only one memento item to the session if desired.
Also we recommend to follow this simple steps to maximize time:
* Don’t feed your babe for at least 2 hours before the session
* Try and keep your baby awake for at least 1 – 2 hour before the session.
* Have pacifier at hand if your baby uses one. ( bring one regardless if baby doesn’t use it, it might be useful)
* Bring the babies hairbrush.
* Bring enough milk formula or pump maternity milk Because because breast-feeding might delay the session.
* Bring snacks And water for yourself because the session might be long.
WHEN SHOULD I BOOK MY NEWBORN SESSION?
Newborn sessions are booked at least 3-4 months in advance. Please do not wait to have the baby to book a session. We only book a limited number of newborn due dates a month and will not always be able to accommodate a last minute booking. We would book your due date and as soon as your precious bundle arrives, please contact us within 48 hours to schedule your session date which will take place when baby is 7-14 days old.
WHEN DOES A NEWBORN SESSION TAKE PLACE?
Newborn sessions take place when baby is 7-14 days old. Babies are much more sleepy and curly during this time and easier to pose into those cute naked poses you see on my page.
HOW LONG DO NEWBORN SESSIONS LAST?
Sessions can last up to 3. This allows for setup, feedings and soothing time. Prepare to see us for at least 3 hours =)